Friday, January 16, 2009

Research Log Entry

1. What is Delicious?
Delicious seems to be a tool for the web that gives web researchers the ability to save, bookmark, manage, and tag their pages. It is a way to keep and save your searches and to view and share with others later.

2. What is the advantage of this web 2.0 tool?
The advantages of this web tool are book-marking web pages which allows on to keep and save sites in order to view and/or share it at a later time. You can also organize these searches by categories.
c. Do you think you might use it? If so, why? If not, why?
I might try it out and explore it a bit more. Being a college student, there is a big amount of research you must do in order to complete certain assignments thoroughly and it is important to keep track of your searches for a later date, so it could come in handy for me.

1 comment:

  1. The one thing you don't mention is the ability to get to your bookmarks from any computer, which is the aspect of delicious that I find most compelling. Having used it for a number years, however, I find I have many bookmarks and should now go in and organize them! Something I haven't done. I do like it, though, because I can remember something I want and even if I can't remember the exact URL, I can search and find it.

    ReplyDelete